Effective Date: [2/19/2023]
We collect information in two ways: information you provide to us and information we automatically collect when you access our digital property. We may combine this information together.
Information You Provide to Us. When you engage with our digital properties you may provide us with certain information about yourself. This information may include your name, email, phone number, and postal address. We also collect information about your payment method, transaction history, health insurance, and other information about your medical history or visits with certain medical professionals when you provide it to us or they provide it to us on your behalf.
Information We Automatically Collect. This data reflects your usage of the website and our services. This information includes digital identifiers like cookie and device identifiers, IP addresses, browser type, date and time of your visit, and your interactions and page views while interacting with our digital property. We also make inferences about your potential interests based on this viewing activity. We typically collect this type of information using cookies, web beacons, clear gifs, and other similar technologies.
Information Use and Sharing
We use the information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, including:
- To present our websites and digital properties to you;
- To authenticate users and remember preferences;
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about our products and services we believe are relevant to your interest;
- To provide you with additional information about our services;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including for appointment confirmation, scheduling, billing, shipping, financing, or transaction information;
- Internal auditing and debugging;
- Product and service improvement and development;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our website;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may share or disclose information we collect about you with several entities, including:
- With local boat brokers, boat owners and boat crew to fulfil your requests and orders;
- To our affiliates and subsidiaries;
- To vendors and service providers that help us provide the website and services;
- To third parties to help advertiser our services;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all the Company’s assets, including at bankruptcy;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, such as communicating with you via email or other means; and
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
Third Party Websites
We may partner with ad networks and other ad serving providers (“Advertising Providers”) who serve ads on behalf of us and others on non-affiliated sites. Some of those ads may be personalized, meaning that they are intended to be relevant to you based on information Advertising Providers collect about your visits to this website and elsewhere on the Internet over time, as well as from various mobile applications you use, and across different associated devices. This is called “interest-based advertising.” Interest-based advertising includes when Advertising Partners identify possible relationships among different browsers and devices.
You may visit https://optout.aboutads.info/ to learn more about this type of advertising and how to opt-out of this type of advertising by companies participating in the Digital Advertising Alliance self-regulatory program. Additionally, if you would like to opt-out of this type of advertising in mobile apps, you can visit https://youradchoices.com/appchoices and download the appropriate app for your device.
We adhere to the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles. Note that electing to opt out will not stop advertising from appearing in your browser or applications. It may make the ads you see less relevant to your interests. In addition, note that if you use a different browser or devices, erase cookies, or reset a device identifier from your browser or mobile device, you may need to renew you opt-out choice.
If you would like to request that we update or modify the information we collect about you, you can do so by writing to us at Hello@Luxurylifecharter.com or by phone at 1-516-319-5527.
Our websites and digital properties are not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
We implement reasonable security measures to help protect the information we collect.
If you have inquiries about this policy please contact us at Hello@Luxurylifecharter.com.
California Privacy Rights
This section contains disclosures required by the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and applies only to “personal information” (“PI”) that is subject to the CCPA. Consumers with disabilities may access this notice by standard screen reading software. Personal Information We Collect, Disclose for a Business Purpose, and Sell. California residents have certain rights with respect to the personal information collected by businesses. If you are a California resident, you may exercise the following rights regarding your personal information, subject to certain exceptions and limitations:
- The right to know the categories and specific pieces of personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you, the categories of sources from which we collected personal information about you, our purposes for collecting or selling personal information about you, the categories of personal information about you that we have either sold or disclosed for a business purpose, and the categories of third parties with which we have shared personal information;
- The right to request that we delete the personal information we have collected from you.
- The right to opt out of our sale(s) of personal information about you. Please note that if you opt out of certain types of sales, we will be unable to provide you with the services that rely on such sales.
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment for the exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA. To exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the following information and submit the required verifying information, as further described below
- By phone at 1-516-319-5527
- Note that we may need to request additional information from you to verify your identity or understand the scope of your request, although you will not be required to create an account with us to submit a request or have it fulfilled. We will require you to provide, at a minimum, the full name you used, your telephone number, the email you entered into our site, and your Zip Code.
- You may designate an authorized agent to make a CCPA request on your behalf. You will need to provide your identification, the identification of the agent, and your written consent for them to act on your behalf.
- We do not knowingly sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
If you have additional privacy questions or if you are otherwise concerned with our personal information practices, then you may contact us here:
The Wrap Agency, LLC
520 Brickell Key Dr, Apt 520
Miami, Florida 33131